Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
The hotel is of great access for Oise-mairi (pilgrimage visit to Ise Shrine) and business. It is located at approx.2 minutes walk from Kintetsu JR Ise-shi station south exit. It is approx.6 minutes walk to the outer garden and approx.15 minutes to the Inner Shrine by bus. At the Shikinoyu which is an artificial hot spring public bath for the guests staying, you may enjoy the seasonal aroma and the milky hot spring of natural components soft on the skin. For breakfast the live menu of Ise udon which is a noted product of Ise is recommended. Please enjoy the Japanese Western buffet style breakfast. (charged) At the amenity bar in the lobby, there are toothbrushes where the stiffness may be chosen as well as basic skin care products suitable for ladies. A fun hotel stay will be offered. At the makura BAR you may choose a pillow where the stiffness may be chosen and comfortable sleep will be supported. Please enjoy a comfortable trip at Sanco Inn.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Sanco Inn Ise-ekimae
1-1-1 Miyajiri, Ise city, Mie [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
All guest rooms are unit bath type. As part of strengthening measures against coronaviruses, we will close the public bath and pay breakfast. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation, but we take this as a matter of safety with the customer's first priority. We appreciate your understanding. There is a large public bath for guests only ~ Shikinoyu ~ on the 2nd floor.Read moreClose
Other facility information
There is a vending machine corner and a coin laundry in the building. As part of strengthening measures against coronaviruses, we will close the public bath and pay breakfast. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation, but we take this as a matter of safety with the customer's first priority. We appreciate your understanding. The breakfast lounge on the 2nd floor offers a complimentary breakfast buffet from 6:30 to 9:30 in the morning.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Bedsharing for children (preschoolers) is for up to one child per bed.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Approx.an hour 30 minutes by Kintetsu limited express from Nagoya station and approx.an hour 45 minutes by JR rapid train Mie. Approx.2 hours by Kintetsu limited express from Osaka Namba. Approx.2 minutes walk from JR Kintetsu Ise-shi station south exit
1-1-1 Miyajiri, Ise city, Mie
Aqua Ignis Ryokan
Toba View Hotel Hanashinju
Hotel Shima Spain Mura
Ryouri no Yado Ginrin
Kashiko Island House Mi...
Iga Megumi Souan
Dormy Inn Tsu
Matsusaka Wanwan Paradi...
Just Inn Matsusaka Station
Miyako Hotel Yokkaichi