- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Setouchi Kominka Stays Hiroshima Chojaya
せとうち古民家ステイズHiroshima 長者屋 Setouchi Kominka Stays Hiroshima Chojaya
- Hiroshima > Shobara・Taishakukyo・Jinsekikogen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
Our facility is a private style for only one group per day, so you will not have contact with other guests.
Shobara, Hiroshima Prefecture, the stage of national mythology. This area, which retains the most traditional architecture in Japan, consists of old folk houses and paddy fields that have remained unchanged since Edo. The "Choyaja" is a historic building that has protected its name for 250 years. Setouchi Cominca Stays Choyaya has transformed the 200 square meters of space into an old private house hotel that combines the dignity of the times with the comfort of a hotel. From the veranda overlooking the village, you can see the beautiful terraced rice fields that you will never tire of seeing. In the hearth living and living room where deep years are engraved, you can enjoy the rich history and beauty of the Satoyama in all four seasons. Enjoy contemporary comfort in our spacious expansive bathroom, Western bedroom, and island kitchen. Enjoy the seasonal fruits at Shobara Cuisine by a personal chef. Please spend a calm and relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life while feeling the four seasons of Satoyama. It is a rental villa style limited to one group per day, so it is a real private space where you can spend time with your loved ones.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
There are no reviews yet.
Setouchi Kominka Stays Hiroshima Chojaya
1528 Mitsugaichi, Hiwacho, Shobara, Hiroshima [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
You may stretch out your legs in the bath and relax.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Room arrangement Japanese room×2, bedroom×1, dining kitchen, hearth living room, bathroom (separate type), washroom (separate type) western toilet×2, free parking area *There are 2 double beds in the bedroom and 4 sets of futons in the Japanese roomRead moreClose
The reception time by telephone will be from 8:30-17:30 To enjoy the beautiful scenery of the satoyama around the accommodation, we recommend you to check-in early before sunset. There will be free bread and coffee for breakfast. For meal services such as dinner, please consult. The places to purchase food and necessary items are very limited around the accommodation. Please purchase the necessary food and things beforehand. The means of transportation are limited during the stay, therefore, is recommended to come to Shobara by car. There are places where it is dark around the hotel therefore please be careful when you drive.Read moreClose
There are residents who live nearby, therefore, please be careful of noise. Although they do not cause harm that often, there are wild animals such as wild boars and creatures such as pit vipers that live nearby. Moreover, during night and summertime, moths and insects may happen to enter the accommodation. During the winter season (December-February), sometimes a lot of snow falls at Shobara. If you are coming by car, please come by four-wheel-drive vehicle with snow road equipment (chain or studless tire). The business may be suspended depending on the condition of the snow.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Approx.35 minutes from Bingoshobara station JR Geibi line
1528 Mitsugaichi, Hiwacho, Shobara, Hiroshima
Jinseki Kogen Hotel
Setouchi Kominka Stays ...
Clayton Bay Hotel
Fukuyama Oriental Hotel
KIRO Hiroshima by THE S...
Dormy Inn Hiroshima
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hiro...
Hotel Vista Hiroshima
The Royal Park Hotel Hi...
Vessel Inn Hiroshima Ek...