- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Just Inn Premium Toyohashi Station Shinkansen Exit
ジャストインプレミアム豊橋駅新幹線口 Just Inn Premium Toyohashi Station Shinkansen Exit
- Aichi > Toyohashi・Toyokawa
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
[About new coronavirus] Currently, we operate with a small number of staff, Check-in after 24:00 is not possible. We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation in order to prevent the spread of infection.
Grand opening on April 28th, 2019. Perfect location, just one-minute walk from Toyohashi Station, Shinkansen Exit (West Exit.) It has very good access to the Mikawa Port Industrial Association as well as the area of sightseeing and business. Just Inn Premium Toyohashi Station Shinkansen Exit offers the following; All rooms have the "Air Comfort" co-developed with Simmons. You can choose your favorite pillow at Pillow Bar. Late check-out is available until 11:00 am. Equipped with 40 to 50-inch Aquos LCD TV by Sharp. Enjoy our healthy daily buffet with local specialties of Nagoya (Free breakfast) Welcome coffee is available from 3:00 pm to 12:00 midnight. We offer special service only for women. Equipped with POLA bath amenities and a spacious egg-shaped bathtub. Check-out is very easy posting the room key into the return slot. We have our parking lot and priority parking space is available as well.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Just Inn Premium Toyohashi Station Shinkansen Exit
31-2 Shirakawa-cho, Toyohashi-shi, Aichi Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Healthy daily buffet (Free breakfast) Local specialties of Nagoya are available. Menu changes every day. Hours: 6:30 am - 9:30 am (L.O. 9:00 am)Read moreClose
Equipped with a spacious egg-shaped bathtub in all rooms. We offer "POLA" for bath amenities. Have a relaxing bath time.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Pillow Bar: For free of charge Which pillow suits you the best? Air weave, Simmons pocket coil pillow, etc.Read moreClose
The parking lot is available for 1,100 yen per night. (including tax) First-come-first-served basis. When full, please take a pay parking lot nearby. Priority parking space is available. Available for motorcoaches as well.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
One minute walk from JR Toyohashi Station Shinkansen Exit (West Exit)
31-2 Shirakawa-cho, Toyohashi-shi, Aichi Prefecture