道後プリンスホテル Dogo Prince Hotel
- Ehime > Dogo
- Dogo Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
Dogo Prince Hotel is a 123-room hot spring inn located in the middle of Dogo Onsen in Castle and Literature Town Matsuyama, Shikoku. Not only is famous for hot spring, but Matsuyama is also a town that has long welcomed many o-henro-san (pilgrims) who come for the famous Shikoku Pilgrimage. The hot spring from Dogo Onsen, one of Japan's three oldest hot springs, is a simple alkaline spring. You can enjoy 18 types of hot springs in the hotel, including the largest public bath in Dogo, equipped with a sauna and jacuzzi, as well as 8 types of outdoor and private outdoor baths. The spacious room of Kaikatei in the top floor luxury guesthouse is spacious and has a special arrangement for each room. In the exclusive Starry Sky Lounge, guests will spend their time with free drinks in the space and time by the scenery overlooking Matsuyama Castle, the streets of Dogo, and the calming interior and fabric. In the popular open-air bathroom f Seiketsutei, amenities for children are offered as well, so everyone in the family can enjoy their time. General chef, Daikichi Fujimoto, who is a master in Ehime cuisine, uses only fresh ingredients from local Ehime and considers the balance of Japanese traditional tastes and colors. Savor a multi-course meal to the fullest with five senses. The entire staff will make their best to make fun memories with your family and friends during a fun Japanese culture experience event unique to Dogo.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
There are no reviews yet.
Dogo Prince Hotel
100 Dogohimezuka, Matsuyama, Ehime [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Ehime is blessed with rich nature and faces the tranquil and beautiful Seto Inland Sea in the north, the Rias coast of the Uwa Sea in the west, and the Ishizuchi Mountains in the south. The master chef, Daikichi Fujimoto, creates uses a range of fresh food ingredients such as abundant seafood cultivated in this blessed environment and vegetables cultivated based on rich water sources. Each dish is created with sincere dedication. Enjoy superb flavors cultivated in breathtaking seas and on bountiful bands Dining Rokkai For dinner, you can enjoy a Japanese cuisine banquet at a bright and spacious dining place. Breakfast is Japanese and Western style buffet. Help yourself to anything you like. Ryotei Restaurant of Bizenan Uchiko with Private Room This is a private room where you can enjoy a relaxing time with romantic lighting and stylish arrangements. Spend a luxurious time with creative dishes!Read moreClose
Open-air bath Yunone Eight types of open-air baths of elaborate taste. The hot spring water on the left side includes a steam bath (often using brine), a cypress bath, an oval bath, a cypress bath, and a stone bath. There are rock bath, octagonal bath, and sleeping bath on the right. After taking a bath, relax in the massage chair next to the relaxation room. * In the morning and evening, men and women can enter in alternatively. Large Bath "Yunoka" There is also a sauna and jacuzzi in the bath that boasts one of the largest areas in Dogo Onsen. After taking a bath, there is a tea and cold water service at the hot spring in the tatami hallway. Private Open-air Bath Yuraku for Rental Yuraku is a private open-air bath that can be selected from 4 types of open-air baths, such as cypress, pottery, stone, and bucket-shaped bath. You can enjoy your time and space without worrying about anyone. * A separate usage fee will be charged.Read moreClose
Other facility information
* Pick-up bus from Dogo Onsen Station will start from 3pm. If you arrive early, we recommend that you use the free locker in the guest lounge of our hotel in front of the station and take a stroll around the Dogo area. * After arriving, you can experience the urban legend "Get the Orange Juice by turning faucet" at the Free Drinks Corner, and enjoy your favorite Ehime local sweets, popcorn, soft drinks and coffee. *The shampoo and conditioner, and beauty face steamer that women customers like for free all around the bath. * Guests who go to the Dogo Onsen Main Building, Asuka Noiyu and Tusbakinoyu need to bring a basket with soap and towels. Experience the ride with hotel's signature bonnet limousine bus(bus with front engine).Read moreClose
* Facilities fee is free for 0-year-old babies. * The parking fee for regular cars during your stay is 500 yen per night (tax excluded).Read moreClose
The Dogo Prince Hotel will be non-smoking from October 1, 2019. If you wish to smoke, please use the smoking booth.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Matsuyama Airport About 40 minutes by limousine bus About 30 minutes by taxi From JR Matsuyama Station About 25 minutes by streetcar Get off at Dogo Onsen Station * Free hotel pick-up from Dogo Onsen Station. (From 15:00 to 22:00) From Matsuyama Tourist Port About 40 minutes by limousine bus About 30 minutes by taxi
100 Dogohimezuka, Matsuyama, Ehime
Sora to mori
Hotel Kowakuen Haruka
Candeo Hotels Matsuyama...
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Mats...
Matsuyama Tokyu REI hotel
Dormy Inn Matsuyama
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.