Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection, we have changed the business contents as follows. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Request to guests ・Please cooperate with the temperature measurement at check-in. ・We distribute health check sheets and antibacterial towels to guests. -The "Happy Hour" in the guest lounge "Fontaine" is no longer available in buffet style. ・For the time being, breakfast is not available in buffet form. Details will be provided at check-in. For preparation reasons, please make a reservation at least 2 days before the arrival date. Change of restaurant dinner hours ・On weekdays, it is open from 17:30 to 20:00. (LO19:00) ・Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be open from 17:30 to 21:30. (LO21:00) Ventilation and number of seats in the store ・In order to prevent "three denseness", the inside of the store is ventilated, the windows are opened, and the seats are spaced.
Welcome to a garden resort situated in the middle of a quiet forest. Satisfy yourself with a hotel stay that you have not experienced before at Sendai Royal Park Hotel with an exterior reminiscent of a European castle and a garden. For guests who wish to have a relaxing time can start the morning with a morning yoga or relax their mind and body at the beauty spa. For guests who wish to be active, we recommend playing golf or tennis as well as cycling through nature with a cross bike. At the wide garden, the hotel's symbol, you will be able to enjoy a breakfast picnic or the chef's special cuisine at a glamping tent. You will surely forget about the time when you are with family, friends, and those important to you. Enjoy a relaxing time at Sendai Royal Park Hotel where children and adults can enjoy themselves.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(36 reviews)
Sendai Royal Park Hotel
6-2-1 Teraoka, Izumi-ku, Sendai, Miyagi [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Garden Restaurant Chef's Terrace Hours: Breakfast 7:00am-10:30am / Lunch 11:30am-3:00pm / Dinner (Weekdays) 6:00pm-9:00pm/ (Weekends & Holidays) 5:30pm-9:30pm (L.O. 30 minutes before closing) A Garden restaurant where you can feel the 3 seasons, wind, and light. Seasonal ingredients of Touhouku's land and ocean will be arranged. Teppanyaki Nanatsu no Mori Hours: (Weekdays) 5:30pm-9:00pm (Weekends & Holidays) 11:30am-3:00pm/ 5:30pm-9:30pm (L.O. 30 minutes before closing) Enjoy the seasonal ingridients and Sendai beef at teppanyaki 'nanatsu no mori'. Enjoy a dynami steak course as well as a modern teppanyaki cuisine with a fusion of Japanese and Western. Chinese Restaurant “Kei-ka-en” Hours: Lunch 11:30am-3:00pm/ Dinner (Weekdays) 5:30pm-9:00pm (Weekends & Holidays) 5:30pm-9:30pm (L.O. 30 minutes before closing) Very sophisticated Cantonese style Chinese cuisine. Enjoy a luxurious flavor that draws out the ingredient's flavor. Lobby Lounge “Fontaine” Hours: Tea time (weekdays) 11:30am-5:00pm/ (Weekends & holidays) 10:00am-5:00pm / Bar time 5:00pm-11:00pm (L.O. 30 minutes before closing) Piano Performance: 10:00am~, 11:00am~, 12:00am~ ※Weekends and holidays only *(3 different performances, 30 minutes each) The illuminated Lobby Lounge is perfect as a meeting place with your friends. The Bar has a great view of the garden as the sun sets. Enjoy the scenery with a glass of your favorite drink in hand.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Asian Aesthetics AYUSOMA Hours: Weekdays and Sat 10:00 am ~ 9:30 pm Relax your body and mind with the special oil treatment, AYURVEDA. Based on the concept of Ayurveda, "beauty rests on a healthy body", this spa salon provides a natural healing treatment that sets your mind and body in balance.Read moreClose
◆Activities◆ Near Sendai Royal Park Hotel there are activity spots that are surrounded by the scenic nature. In the green, luscious, and beautiful garden, you can enjoy yoga. There are also cycling courses around the natural area and we also offer gardening and farming experiences as well. We also offer a zip line attraction as well that is open all seasons.Read moreClose
* Our hotel is settled in advance. Please pay at the time of advance transfer or check-in, and pay at the check-out for additional usage. * If you are more than 2 hours behind the estimated arrival time, please call us. * Please note that the cancellation policy may differ depending on the accommodation plan, so be sure to confirm the details on the reservation confirmation screen before making a reservation. * The inquiry time by telephone is from 10:00 to 18:00. * Please call 022-377-1111 for night / emergency situations.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
・By subway and bus Sendai station(Nanboku line)-Izumu Chuo station-Teraoka 1chome Hokusen outlet bus stop (Miyagi Kotsu bus)Approx 45 min. -Miyagi Kotsu bus JR Sendai Station →（Miyagi Kotsu bus)→Teraoka 6chome Izumi Outlet bus Stop (Approx. 40min) -Miyagi Kotsu bus (Express bound for Izumi Outlet) JR Sendai Station→(Miyagi Kotsu bus)→Teraoka 6chome Izumi Outlet bus stop (Approx 30 min) Note: There is a free shuttle service between Izumi-Chuo Station, Sendai Station~the hotel.
6-2-1 Teraoka, Izumi-ku, Sendai, Miyagi
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.
In response to the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus(COVID-19), business hours of our customer suppourt will be changed as below.
In addition, Relux online concierge service will be closed temporarily.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding.