Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
At the time of check-in, all customers are asked to measure their body temperature. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you may not be allowed to stay. Please fill in the accommodation list except for family members. Towels and other amenities are available as described separately, but please bring your own if you have any concerns.
The countryside is surrounded by mountains and is in a corner of a rural village. Luxury that does nothing. I can only hear the sound of the wind and nature. Time flows quietly. The time spent in an old private house for over 120 years will remind you of a forgotten scene in Japan. There are several hot springs in the area within 30 minutes The famous Yubara Hotspring and Misasa Hotspring can be reached in 30-40 minutes by car. Okayama is conveniently located as a base for sightseeing in Tottori.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
168 Kamisaibara, Kagamino, Tomata, Okayama [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:30 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
The bathroom is a tiled one which makes you feel nostalgic. (tiled floor and wall, not a bathtub)Read moreClose
Other facility information
There is a kitchen, Irori room and reading room except for guest rooms. You can use the whole building.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Our villa is a reformed house which is over 120 years old. There are some old parts which reflects a good era in the building. Please experience the stay including them. There are some buildings which are being reformed or built on the site. Please don’t enter the place for safety reasons. The reservation reception is from 2 or more adults. The rate for 1 person will also be the same as 2 adults.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From JR Tsuyama station 1 hour by loop bus From Osaka, take a highway express bus(towards Kurayoshi) and get off at Kamisaibara bus stop. It takes about 3 hours and 30 minutes. From the bus stop, it’s 5 minutes on foot.
168 Kamisaibara, Kagamino, Tomata, Okayama
Yasashisano Yado Chikutei
Igokochi Hostel & Renta...
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.