飛騨高山温泉 高山グリーンホテル Takayama Green Hotel
- Gifu > Hidatakayama / Nyukawa River
- Hida Takayama Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
When entering the hotel, temperature is measured with a non-contact thermometer. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, please refrain from visiting. Guests are requested to fill out a health questionnaire at check-in. We limit the number of people at restaurants and banquet halls, and we open with sufficient space between seats. In order to avoid crowding in the elevator, we limit the number of passengers to 6 at a time. At the time of liquidation, we will use the tray for the exchange of money and cards, instead of handing it directly. Bath towels are no longer rented at the entrance of the large public bath. We will reduce the number of undressing baskets and lockers to ensure the distance between customers. At the same time, the sauna and rest space are also closed. In addition, bathing for outpatients is suspended for the time being. Food tasting at the Hida Bussankan is suspended. In addition, the event inside the building is suspended for the time being. The sarubobo experience and hand-baked rice cracker experience corners are held only on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. <<Providing buffet dishes>> Buffet business will resume from September 1, 2020. We will prevent sharing of tongs. (Put dishes on small plates in advance, staff will share dishes etc.) We ask our customers to wear a mask when they are not eating.
The old atmospheric townscape of Takayama Jinya. If you are traveling to Hida Takayama, choose Takayama Green Hotel. There are various types of rooms here, including relaxing authentic Japanese style rooms with typical Hida interior and Japanese-Western style rooms fitted with beds and filled with the aroma of tatami. The hotel's own natural hot spring water is known to have beautifying effects on the skin. Takayama Green Hotel is proud to present Hida beef in their meals. The meat procured from a famous seller of Hida beef is finished perfectly right before serving. Enjoy Hida with all of your senses. A new building, Sakura Gakukaku, named after the Tenryo cherry blossoms that bloom every year on the premises It will open on April 22, 2020. Rooms with a calm interior inspired by the nature of Hida Takayama and traditional crafts, Serving freshly prepared food in a live kitchen where the chef cooks in front of you. We will produce various scenes for customers such as buffet restaurants and new banquet halls. Construction details: The main building will be renewed from May 6, 2020. Construction period Approximately 18 months from May 6 Construction time 8:00-17:00 Noise and vibration when using the first floor In front of the main hotel building, installation of scaffolding and heavy equipment Mainly in front of the front and in the temporary passage During the stay, there will be no construction impact such as blocking the room view. Inconvenience I apologize for any inconvenience but thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(11 reviews)
Takayama Green Hotel
2-180 Nishinoisshiki-machi, Takayama-shi, Gifu-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
- Japanese Restaurant Ryotei - I love the season of Hida in a calm space overlooking the emotional Japanese garden. Hida beef and local taste that can only be eaten at that time, Please enjoy the fresh blessings of the Sea of Japan to your heart's content. - Dining Marche Green Court ━ * Opened April 22, 2020 Japanese, Western, and Chinese buffet restaurants with the theme of local production for local consumption In the live kitchen where the chef cooks in front of you, prepare freshly prepared dishes. Enjoy local ingredients from Hida Takayama and seafood from the Sea of Japan in the dining area. -Buffet Summit- * Closed on March 23, 2020 All-you-can-eat Hida beef skewers, a popular gourmet in town! One main dish including Hida beef hamburger. Please enjoy a variety of dishes prepared by Western chefs who are particular about seasonal ingredients. -Chinese cuisine Tenkyoro- * Closed from March 23rd to April 21st, 2020 with the relocation of the new building. Based on Cantonese cuisine, spicy Sichuan cuisine and international Shanghai cuisine… Many authentic Chinese dishes woven from Hida ingredients and Chinese techniques Discover a new way to enjoy the taste of Hida that is not bound by the Chinese framework. -Local cuisine Shirakawago- Enjoy the Hida beef hearth kaiseki in a space where you can relax in the hearth. Local cuisine Shirakawa-go has included a number of dishes lined up in the Hida Takayama family as appetizers. There are many local sakes that go well with the dishes. - Lounge Kinoka - Kinoka boasts a seasonal parfait that changes every month. Open lounge with high ceiling facing the courtyard. - Patisserie Bell Anju You can enjoy hotel-made cakes either take-out or eat-in.Read moreClose
Natural Hot Spring Bath Tenryo no Yu The plentiful hot spring water has a soft quality and beautifying effect on the skin. Try the hotel's hot spring bath and ease your weariness. Honjin Public Bath Spacious bath and seasonal scenery are sure to soothe you. Open-air Baths There are 2 open-air baths surrounded by nature where you can enjoy the seasons of Takayama.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Hida Bussankan A shop designed after Takayama Matsuri, one of three most beautiful Japanese festivals. The shop stocks over 7,000 items including souvenirs of Hida, regional products and local sake. You can also take part in workshops of traditional local crafts, food making, and more.Read moreClose
The new building Sakura Gakukaku, which is named after the Tenryo cherry blossoms that bloom with buds and flowers every year, will open on April 22, 2020. The hotel offers freshly prepared dishes in a calmly decorated room inspired by the nature of Hida Takayama and traditional crafts, and a live kitchen where chefs cook in front of you. We will produce various scenes for customers such as buffet restaurants and new banquet halls.Read moreClose
Renewal information: The main building will be renewed from May 6, 2020. Construction period About 18 months from May 6 Construction time 8: 00-17: 00 Construction scale Noise and vibration when using the first floor In front of the main hotel building, installation of scaffolding and heavy equipment Mainly in front of the front and in the temporary passage During the stay, there will be no construction impact such as blocking the room view. Inconvenience I apologize for any inconvenience but thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo Take the shinkansen from Tokyo to Nagoya (approx. 1 hour 38 minutes). Transfer to the Limited Express Wide View Hida to Takayama (approx. 2 hours 20 minutes), or the Highway Bus to Takayama Nohi Bus Center (approx. 2 hours 35 minutes). Alternatively, take the Highway Bus from Shinjuku to Takayama Nohi Bus Center (approx. 5 hours 20 minutes). From Kansai Take the shinkansen from Shin-Osaka to Nagoya via Kyoto. (approx. 50 minutes). Transfer to the Limited Express Wide View Hida to Takayama (approx. 2 hours 20 minutes), or the Highway Bus to Takayama Nohi Bus Center (approx. 2 hours 35 minutes). Alternatively, take the Highway Bus from Namba to Takayama Nohi Bus Center via Higashi Umeda and Kyoto (approx. 5 hours 13 minutes). *There is a shuttle bus from West Exit (Hakusan Gate) of Takayama Station.
2-180 Nishinoisshiki-machi, Takayama-shi, Gifu-ken
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.