- chiba > Kamogawa
- Minato Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Guidelines for guests
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Sounds of sea wave are coming from elsewhere of this small fishing town. The warm atmosphere of country side encloses you. The guest rooms were designed based on our concept “to rest”. How about taking a bath while enjoy watching a beautiful ocean view? We offer delicious cuisines made of local sea foods and vegetables. The more you have the more you will feel the deliciousness of the cuisines, which would satisfy your palate and mind. Natural hot spring used Kominato hot spring will warm you to the core with it's high quality water. Why not try out the different hot springs? “You can’t visit enough as if it is your home town in country side.” Sansui is just that kind of place. [New corona prevention measures] For the time being, we will change the service content and operate it. Please refer to Physical Distance Plan for details. We will do our best to welcome you so that our customers can feel at ease and our staff can work safely.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(81 reviews)
182-2 Kominato,Kamogawa City, Chiba Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:30
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
◆Public Bath ・Nichiren no yu You can feel the warmth of a soft natural hot spring with the semi open-air bath. ・Minamaku no yu Fresh flowers float in the semi-open-air pottery bath. ◆Private Viewing Bath ・A bath that imagined in a cave. You can see the sea from the bathroom. It is recommended to use in the early morning when a refreshing wind blows in. ・A stone bath that cherishes the atmosphere of Japanese. You can watch the sea from the bathroom. You can take a bath with confidence from small children to elderly people.Read moreClose
Other facility information
◆Foot Bath Salon From the foot bath you can see the sea of Kominato. Spend some time here after taking a bath or having dinner.Read moreClose
- Kamogawa Sea World is a 15 minute ride by car. - Moriya Beach is a 15 minute ride by car.Read moreClose
Please type in what type of transportation you are using when you book. This plan does "NOT" include bath tax (¥150)Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo Tokyo station (by Express Wakashio) -> Awakominato station -> Sansui
182-2 Kominato,Kamogawa City, Chiba Prefecture