ダイワロイヤルホテルグランデ 京都 Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande Kyoto
- Kyoto > Kyoto station front
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
It is 5 minutes walking distance from JR Kyoto station, the entrance to the ancient city. Make your trip in Kyoto more comfortable and dramatic with Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande Kyoto. Once you enter the entrance, an elegant Japanese atmosphere of the hotel will welcome you. It is as if the view of Kyoto you just saw has come back. The rooms are elegant with Japanese patterns sprinkled everywhere. The staff whom can respond to 9 languages will welcome the international guests. Please enjoy a high quality time at the flag ship hotel of Daiwa Royal Hotel City.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(6 reviews)
Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande Kyoto
15 Nishiiwamoto-cho, Higashikujo, Minami-ku, Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
La Terrazza At La Terrazza which is a all-day dining where there are spacious terrace seats and a bar counter, you may enjoy cuisines based on Italian made from selected food of the chef as well as teppanyaki of aged meat. business hours: Breakfast 6: 30-10: 00 Lunch (weekdays) 11:30 ~ 14:30 (LO: 14:00) (Saturday and Sunday) 11:30 ~ 15:00 (LO: 14:30) Dinner from 18:00 to 21:30 (Course LO: 20:00, Single LO: 21:00) Bar 18:00 ~ 23:00 (LO: 22:30)Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Party room TSUBAKI Place:1st floor Size:86.45m²(may be divided into 2 parts) Height of ceiling:2.4m Room facilities:Wi^Fi, LAN line, outlet ※Please contact the hotel for details Fitness Place:2nd floor Relaxation Place:2nd floor Business corner Place:1st floorRead moreClose
There is a charged coin operated parking lot in the area of the hotel ※In order of arrival (reservations cannot be made) ・Luggage before check-in and after check-out may be stored at the cloak on the 1st floor.Read moreClose
A deposit or a copy of the credit card will be requested at the time of check-inRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Access by train: 5 minutes by foot from Hachijo east exit JR Kyoto station Access by airplane: To JR Kyoto station by Kansai Airport Express "Haruka" from Kansai International Airport approx.75 minutes To JR Kyoto station by shuttle bus from Kansai International Airport approx.90 minutes
15 Nishiiwamoto-cho, Higashikujo, Minami-ku, Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.