Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Sengokuhara Plateau is a beautiful part of Hakone and makes up part of the wonderful environment environing Hotel Harvest Hakone Koshien. Aside from mountains, a pond is also right at the doorstep, so there's something for everyone! With guest rooms lit in calming light, twin rooms decorated in earth tones of black and brown, and Japanese rooms looking out over the gardens and surrounding nature, and even western-style rooms, we have something for everyone needing to get away. Topping it all off, pun intended, is a luxurious open-air bath on the top floor so you can soak in all the nature around you while you soak in silky warm water. Please relax and enjoy your stay with Hotel Harvest Hakone Koshien. --------------------------------- Measures against COVID-19 infections: With regard to infectious diseases caused by COVID-19, we are working to enhance the hygiene of the facility and take the following measures in consideration of ensuring the health and safety of our customers and employees. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. -Alcohol disinfectants are available at various locations throughout the building. -Service staff may be wearing a mask. -Health checks for service staff daily. -Some facilities may be closed temporarily. -If you have symptoms such as "fever and cough" during your stay, Please let the hotel staff know.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(10 reviews)
Hotel Harvest Hakone Koshien
817-253 Sengokuhara, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
The Dining SHIKISAI Through the windows of The Dining SHIKISAI, you will see sparkiling views of a small lake. The restaurant offers course menus in Japanese style and Western style, as well as a "board course" which offers appetizers and desserts at the buffet, while the main is available from a la carte.Read moreClose
Hot spring public bath "Yamanami no yu" 15: 00 -24: 00/6: 00 - 10: 00 The water for the bath is from the Shimaneko Onsen hot spring. From the open-air bath you can enjoy the mountain view laid out before you! Family Bath (fee required) 15:00 - 23:00 *You may make a reservation for the bath after completing the reservation for your room Foot-bath (courtyard) 10:00 - 20:00 *Please bring your own towel from your roomRead moreClose
Other facility information
Indoor Swimming Pool 15:00 - 21:00 / 6:00 - 10:00 *a swim cap must be worn (rentals available) Rinpa no Megami Resort 14:00 - 23:00 (reception ends at 22:00) Find out how deeply you can relax with a lymph massage! The massage focusses on temperature, movement, and posture, with the option to focus on your whole body, face, and more!Read moreClose
Nearby attractions: Hakone Botanical Garden of Wetlands: 5 minutes on foot Lalique Museum Hakone: 5 minutes on foot The Little Prince Museum: 15 minutes on foot Sengokuhara Plateau: 20 minutes on foot Hakone Venetian Glass Museum: 25 minutes on foot Also, the Ohara bus stop is just in front of the hotel, opening up many more opportunities to explore Hakone!Read moreClose
* Adults (12 years and older) will be charged a separate bath tax (150 yen). * If the room type is different, the number of floors will be different even if you use it as a group, and it will not be prepared in the next room. * Please note that there is no porter or futon service. * Please refrain from wearing the yukata / slippers in the restaurant / front lobby. We're sorry, but we hope you understand. About cancellation fee: Price per person 2 days before: 20% of the room charge 1 day before: 50% of the room charge On the day: 80% of the room charge No-night: 100% of the room chargeRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Odawara Station: Please take the Hakone Tozan bus for "Togen-Dai ", get off at Sengoku An'naisho Mae (Sengoku Information Center)(about 50 mins). And about 6 minutes on foot to the hotel. From Hakone Yumoto Station: Please take the Hakone Tozan Bus and get off at "Sengoku An'naisho Mae"(Sengoku Information Center)(about 30min). From Shinjuku: Take the Odakyu Hakone Express bus to Sengoku An'naisho Mae (Sengoku Information Center), then walk 6 minutes from the bus stop.
817-253 Sengokuhara, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa
Nagomi No Yado Hanagokoro
Gora Hanaougi Sounkaku
Hakone Kowaki En Ten-Yu
Laforet Club Hakone Gor...
Hakone Cuisine Inn Kyuan
Hakone Yunohana Prince ...
Toki Resort Hakone Bettei
Regina Resort Hakone Se...