Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
The large open-air bath "Oniyama no Yu", which has the source of Oniyama Jigoku, and the open-air bath "Sora no Yu", which overlooks Beppu Bay and the city of Beppu, are a luxurious source of water. An inn surrounded by the hot springs that you can enjoy only in the Kannawa area and the cityscape where you can feel the atmosphere of Japan. A 1-minute walk to the popular tourist facility "Jigokumeguri" in Beppu. A 5-minute drive from Beppu IC, this ryokan is conveniently located for sightseeing. For meals, you can also enjoy the Kannawa specialty "Hell Steam Kaiseki". Using the steam from the hot springs, you can enjoy deliciously steamed specialties made from the ingredients.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(23 reviews)
335-1 Kannawa, Beppu-city, Oita prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
1st floor restaurant Nagomi or 2nd floor KohakuRead moreClose
1st floor Oniyama, Kuberi There is a bath and an open-air bath Men and ladies will be exchanged South building Sora no Yu Open-air bath Will be closed if the weather is bad.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
We have prepared many plans. Please confirm the plan when decided.Read moreClose
Please inform a week before if you have restrictions of food due to religion or allergies. Complete removal will be not possible. Requests on the very day will not be answered on the definite level.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Beppu station Use the Kamenoi bus No.2 bus stop from the west exit ride approx.25 minutes and get off at Kannawa bus stop Oita airport take the airliner(airport express bus), get off at Beppu International Tourism port, 5 minutes by taxi From Fukuoka take the express bus, get off at Kannawa bus stop
335-1 Kannawa, Beppu-city, Oita prefecture