ワットホテル＆スパ飛騨高山 Wat Hotel & Spa
- Gifu > Hidatakayama / Nyukawa River
- Hida Takayama Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
We carry out sterilization using an ozone generator.
Hida Takayama is a place where the good and old town entertains the eyes of those whom travel. And at 7 minutes walk from the entrance of JR Takayama station, is Wat Hotel & Spa Hida Takayama. All of the rooms are facilitated with a Simmons bed, offering a high quality relaxing time. On the roof 7th floor is a spacious natural hot spring and will ease the fatigue of sight-seeing and business. For breakfast, enjoy the warming local cuisine of Hida such as the Hoba Miso and Torichan. Start the day of your trip all energized from the morning.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(44 reviews)
Wat Hotel & Spa
3-39-1 Hanasatomachi, Takayama city, Gifu [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
A morning buffet of Japanese and Western dishes of more than 30 2nd floor Breakfast restaurant [Lamp] 6:30-9:30 (L.O 9:00) A morning buffet of Japanese and Western dishes of more than 30 Examples of Hida local cuisine: Torichan (A hot and spicy miso fried chicken and vegetables) Hida Takayama ramen Hoba Miso Tsukemono (pickled vegetables) steak The best partner of Hida produced Koshihikari, "Meshidorobo"Read moreClose
7th floor Public bath Natural hot spring "Hodaka no Yu" Public bath Inside bath Open air bath Ladies and men each 15:00-25:00 6:00-12:00 (11:00-12:00 is for use only by the guests whom stay) 7th floor Family bath Natural hot spring "Kasa no Yu", Yari no Yu", "Okuho no Yu", "Norikura no Yu" The 4 private baths do not need reservation and you may enjoy the open air bath with your family and those whom are close. 15:00-25:00 6:00-12:00 (11:00-12:00 is for use only by the guests whom stay in a row) For use of 3 people or more or a child is by 23:00 *You may not use shampoo or body soap in the private baths For the open air bath/family bath during winter season, due to it being an open air bath, the temperature may be low depending on the day therefore please use according to your physical conditionRead moreClose
Other facility information
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Information on the parking area: 46 car spaces within the site (charged) No.3 parking area 4 minutes walk (free) (in case of use of the No.3 parking area, the fee for extension is also free)Read moreClose
From the hotel: There is no extra bed nor a baby bed in our hotel. Please stay by the booked number of people There is a hot spring facility in our hotel. A bath tax of 150yen per person for guests whom are in or over junior high school will be charged at the time of check-in.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
7 minutes walk from Nohi bus center JR Takayama station
3-39-1 Hanasatomachi, Takayama city, Gifu
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.