コートヤード・バイ・マリオット 白馬 Courtyard by Marriott Hakuba
- Nagano > Hakubamura
- Hakuba Himekawa Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
<<Reservation Customers>> From the perspective of preventing the spread of new coronavirus infection and ensuring the safety and security of all customers, After making a reservation, we ask for your cooperation in entering the "Advance Health Check Sheet". We appreciate your input at least 7 days before your arrival. Please download from the following. https://mt-hr.com/healthcheck/cyh.html
Courtyard by Marriott Hakuba, in the Hakuba area, us surrounded by the majestic mountains of the Northern Alps. Standing at the foot of the mountain, "Courtyard by Marriott Hakuba" is a resort hotel ideal as a base for trekking and skiing. We have a wide range of guest rooms, from twin rooms to Japanese and Western rooms. We are excited to share our warm interior decoration that reminds me of a mountain cottage. After enjoying your leisure time, you can fully enjoy Hakuba Himekawa Onsen at the large public bath. Heal your tiredness with soft, smooth water. One of the fun is dining in the dining area where you can enjoy local wine and whiskey. --- Room renovation notice: This time, some of the guest rooms will be repaired during the following period. Sound or vibration may be generated temporarily depending on the construction details. We apologize for the inconvenience and inconvenience caused to our customers. Thank you for your understanding. Construction period From June 7, 2020 (Sun) to July 3, 2020 (Fri) Target room Premier room with hot spring, dog-friendly room Working hours 8:00~18:00 Content During the period, the guest rooms subject to construction will not be available. *The construction period may change without notice.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(13 reviews)
Courtyard by Marriott Hakuba
2937 Hokujo, Hakuba-mura, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Dining & Bar LAVAROCK With an eye-catching triangular roof and a simple and subdued interior, Dining & Bar LAVAROCK has an atmosphere that evokes the image of the rich greenery of Hakuba. Dinner centers around grilled dishes that are served straight from the open kitchen. There is also a standing bar where guests can enjoy wine and other drinks, for a stylish evening. Number of floors: 1 Capacity: 166 seats (110 seats in the dining area, 1 private room with 8 seats, 48 seats in the lounge area) Opening Hours: 7:30 - 9:00, 15:00 - 21:00 Dining Area: Breakfast 7:30 - 9:00, Dinner 18:00 - 21:00 (last order 20:30) Lounge Area: 15:00 - 21:00 (last order 20:30) *Opening hours may change depending on the seasonRead moreClose
* closed for the time being. It is said that the hot springs that spring out of Himekawa have excellent moisturizing power and are warm. A hot spring boasting a smooth spring quality. Number of public baths: 2 Business hours: 06: 00 ~ 24: 00 Hot spring: Yes Overflow: None Nigoriyu: None Supplementary information: heating, watering From 10:00 to 15:00, it will be closed due to cleaning time. Number of open-air baths: 2 Business hours: 06: 00 ~ 24: 00 Hot spring: Yes Overflow: None Nigoriyu: None Supplementary information: heating, watering From 10:00 to 15:00, it will be closed due to cleaning time. Spring quality / effect Hot spring quality: Sodium-chloride Hot spring benefits: neuralgia, muscle aches, chills, coldness, recovery from fatigue, etc.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Reservation customers To prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection and to ensure the safety/security of all our customers, we ask for your cooperation in completing the pre-health check sheet after booking. Please fill in 7 days before your visit. URL: https://mt-hr.com/healthcheck/cyh.html *The fitness center will be closed for the time being.Read moreClose
Bathing tax is charged separately (150 JPY per person)Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo Take the bus from Nagano Station on the Hokuriku Shinkansen to Hakuba Station. It is a 10-minute taxi ride from there. From Nagoya Transfer to Oito Line at Matsumoto Station on the JR Chuo West Line, and alight at Hakuba Station. It is a 10-minute taxi ride from there.
2937 Hokujo, Hakuba-mura, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano-ken
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.