Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
*For detailed details, please check the website of Shima Spain Village.
Why don't you have another dream after the park? We can take you to the world here at Hotel Shima Spain Mura. You will feel the South Spanish atmosphere with the colorful and bright lobby and the guest rooms. Enjoy the room of mascot character of the park. After enjoying the park, refresh yourself in a hot spring next to the hotel. It is another fantastic experience bathing with a sunset view.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(4 reviews)
Hotel Shima Spain Mura
952-4 Azashimoyama, Isobecho Sakazaki, Shima, Mie [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Dinner: Spanish cuisine or Japanese cuisine（※ Japanese-Western buffet is available only when we have a large number of guests) *Reservation required Breakfast: Set menu or buffet Basically, we serve Japanese or Western-style set menu. During high season, you can enjoy Japanese-Western style buffet.Read moreClose
Himawari no yu: 6:00-23:00 Last entry 22:00Read moreClose
Other facility information
・Please purchase a Passport for the Parque Espana at the front desk. ・"Hotel 2-day Passport" 3,400yen for Child(age of 3 to elementary school age) to AdultRead moreClose
・Bed-sharing of preschool children is allowed up to one child per adult. ・In case of buffet breakfast, bed-sharing of children over 3 years old will be charged 1,452 yen (On-site payment). ・Adults will be charged for bathing tax 150 yen per person.Read moreClose
・We have no luggage holding service. Please help yourself to carry your luggage and keep them at the coin locker.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
13 min from Kintetsu, Ugata Station by local bus ●From Osaka area (Kintetsu Namba Station): 2.5 hours ●From Nagoya area (Kintetsu Nagoya Station): about 2hours
952-4 Azashimoyama, Isobecho Sakazaki, Shima, Mie
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.