- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Hakodate Danshaku Club Hotel & Resorts
HAKODATE 男爵倶楽部 HOTEL&RESORTS Hakodate Danshaku Club Hotel & Resorts
- Hokkaido > Hakodate・Yunokawa
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
At check-in, all customers are measured for body temperature. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you may be asked to refrain from staying.
Hakodate is the land of development of Hokkaido. If you want to travel the land of north as if you have roots in it, HAKODATE Danshaku Club Hotel & Resorts is recommended. All of the spacious rooms have a kitchen, view bath and a balcony facilitated. There are various types of rooms ranging from a dog friendly twin, universal room and to a suite room which was made by a collaboration with the designer of the local Hakodate. You may choose the space you wish depending on the type of your trip and the people you travel with. Why not make your wish come true of traveling Hokkaido as if you live here.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(17 reviews)
Hakodate Danshaku Club Hotel & Resorts
22-10, Otemachi,Hakodate city, Hokkaido [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
No hot spring All rooms equipped with bath, toilet and a showerRead moreClose
Other facility information
Cafe Miss Jeanie OPEN／10：00 CLOSE／17：00 Memorial Shop Ryo OPEN／7：00 CLOSE／22：45 PC corner Coin laundryRead moreClose
Beauty salon(charged), massage(charged), rental bicycles(charged), day use(charged), pets welcome (charged)(cages is prepared/bringing cages of your own/OK to bring into guest room and lounge), reflexologyRead moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From JR Hakodate station 1)by foot:approx.3 minutes From Hakodate airport 1)taxi:approx.20 minutes 2)Hakodate Teisan bus:approx.20 minutes From Shin-Hakodate Hokuto station, Hokkaido Shinkansen 1)taxi:40 minutes 2)JR access train "Hakodate Liner":approx: 20 minutes
22-10, Otemachi,Hakodate city, Hokkaido