- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Oiso Prince Hotel
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice of temporary closure of Oiso Prince Hotel / As of September 25, 2020: We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your continued support. Oiso Prince Hotel will be temporarily closed as follows in consideration of demand trends due to the effects of the new coronavirus infection. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused to our customers. Temporary closure in October: 12th (Mon), 13th (Tue), 19th (Mon), 20th (Tue), 26th (Mon), 27th (Tue), 28th (Wed) * "Oiso Golf Course", "Tennis Court" and "Futsal Court" are open as usual regardless of holidays. * The "Bowling Center" will be closed on October 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 21, 26, and 28, regardless of holidays. * "THERMAL SPA S.WAVE" will be open even during the holiday period. For outpatient use, it will be open exclusively for S.WAVE members and Sazanami Club members. Not available for day trip customers. In addition, each sauna facility on the 4th floor is closed. * October 12, 19, and 26 will be closed after check-out. The restaurant will be closed after breakfast is closed, and coffee, lunch, and dinner will be closed. The hotel shop is open until 1:30 P.M. * Open from check-in on October 14, 21, and 29. The restaurant will be open for lunch (11:30 A.M.), And the hotel shop will be open from 12:00 NOON. * Business details are subject to change. In that case, we will inform you at any time on the Oiso Prince Hotel website. Oiso Prince Hotel is a seaside resort in the Greater Tokyo area.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(76 reviews)
Oiso Prince Hotel
546 Kokuhu-hongo, Oiso-machi, Naka-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture, 259-0193 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
(S.DINING) Open dining overlooking the garden and the Pacific Ocean beyond the large windows. * If you have any food allergies (shrimp, crab, wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanuts), please contact us. (Chinese cuisine Cang) Enjoy a variety of modernly arranged dishes that take over the traditional flavors of Chinese cuisine. * If you have any food allergies (shrimp, crab, wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanuts), please contact us. About Morning Buffet: We will stop the breakfast buffet from 3/4 and serve Western set meals. Regarding business changes at each facility: Thank you for your continued patronage to Oiso Prince Hotel. Please be informed that the temporary closure / business hours of each facility may change as below. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. (Change of business content) Period: Thursday, April 9, 2020-for the time being Contents: Change of business hours of the following facilities / suspension of business and cancellation of events (1) Spa & hot spring (2) Restaurant (3) Other facilities (shops / sports facilities, etc.) (4) Other events * For more information, please visit the Oiso Prince Hotel official website.Read moreClose
THERMAL SPA S.WAVE About business change: Period: April 9, 2020 (Thursday) -For the time being, some facilities will be closed and business hours will be changed. 【business hours】 6:00 A.M. ~ 11:00 P.M. * Saturday, 5/3 ~ 5/5 until 12:00 MID A hot spring / spa facility with the concept of "a journey of fluctuations freed from everyday life". Business hours: 6:00 A.M. ~ 11:00 MID (Last reception: 10:30 P.M., Day trip 5:00 P.M.) Location: Oiso Prince Hotel Spa Building 3-4F * Children under the age of 12 can only use the 3rd floor hot spring area. The 4th floor spa area is not available. * Swimsuits are required on the 4th floor spa floor. * 4F bar, spa treatment, private spa will be charged separately. * People with tattoos or tattoos are not allowed to enter.Read moreClose
Other facility information
(Oiso Long Beach) Closed for 2020 season Due to the COVID-19 prevention the business hours have altered and the pool usage will be limited to guests staying in the Oiso Prince hotel and guests with season passport. For details please confirm the Oiso PH homepage (Bowling Center) Bowling is so popular that anyone can enjoy it anytime. Business hours: Weekdays / 1: 00 P.M.~10: 00 P.M. Saturdays and holidays / 10: 00 A.M.~10: 00 P.M. (Tennis court) A total of 21 surfaces, including artificial grass with sand, equipped with night equipment. Business hours: Holidays / 7: 00 A.M.~9: 00 P.M. Day before holidays / 7: 00 A.M.~10: 00 P.M. (Oiso Golf Course) An iron course with a refreshing impression of the blue sea and pine trees. Business period: Open annually (reservation required for use)Read moreClose
Upon arrival, you will receive an advance payment or a credit card print. If you use the parking lot, you will be charged a parking lot fee of 1,000 yen (tax included) per night. We do not accept existing beds for children over 6 years old. All rooms in the hotel are non-smoking. If you smoke, you will be charged the actual cost of cleaning as well as the damage caused by the loss of sales opportunities.Read moreClose
- The hours of operation at our facilities may change without advanced notice. Please check the Oiso Prince Hotel website for the latest information on our facilities. - Guests and visitors with associations with mafia and gangs and guests with tattoos are not admitted into Oiso Long Beach and THERMAL SPA S.WAVE. Regardless of their sizes, designs or purposes, tattoos of all kinds are prohibited within the premises of these facilities, and should we find guests and visitors with them, they will be asked to vacate the premises. Fake tattoos such as stickers and makeup are prohibited as well. No part of the facility use fees will be refunded.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Approx. 13-minute bus ride or 7-minute taxi ride (approx. JPY 1,400) from Oiso Station (Oiso Station is approx. 1 hour 10 minutes away from Shinjuku Station in Tokyo by Japan Railway Shonan Shinjuku Line. You can board a Shonan Shinjuku Line train at Ikebukuro Station and Shibuya Station in Tokyo)
546 Kokuhu-hongo, Oiso-machi, Naka-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture, 259-0193