ホテルグランドパレス Hotel Grand Palace
- Tokyo > Kudan・Yotani・Around the Korakuen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
<About measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection> Our infection prevention measures are based on the "Guideline for the prevention of the spread of new coronavirus infectious diseases in the hotel industry" by the Japan Hotel Association, and at the same time we update the measures as needed with reference to the latest information. For details, please check the official website. https://www.grandpalace.co.jp/topics/information.html
The Grand Palace stands with the background of the Imperial Palace's greenery. It is a flagship hotel in the Iidbashi area proud of its history of 46 years since its establishment. There are single type rooms to suites fulfilling both the needs for business and sight-seeing. The restaurant serves food of many kinds from Washoku, French and Chinese. Please savor to one's content the traditional taste that has been passed down since its establishment. It is just 2 minutes walk from Kudanshita where 3 subway lines link. You may enjoy a morning walk around the Imperial Palace, viewing the sight of Chidorigafuchi. Please enjoy a relaxing time viewing the sight from the upper floor of the high-rise building during the night.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(20 reviews)
Hotel Grand Palace
1-1-1 Iidabashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Restaurant & Cafe "Cattleya"(1F) Chinese cuisine "Manjuen"(B1F) Japanese cuisine "Chiyoda" (B1F) French cuisine "Crown Restaurant" (23F) Teppan-yaki "Chidori" (23F) Cocktail lounge "Crown Lounge" (23F)Read moreClose
Installed in each roomRead moreClose
Other facility information
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
About the new corona virus prevention countermeasures As for the prevention of the infection we follow the guidelines made by the Japan Hotel Association and will update on the procedures based on the newest information. For details, please confirm the official homepage below. https://www.grandpalace.co.jp/topics/information.htmlRead moreClose
We are asking for payment to be made upon arrival.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
■Tokyo Metro Tozai Line 【Kudanshita station】 a minute walk from exit 7 (Hujimi exit) ■Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Metropolitan Subway Shinjuku Line 【Kudanshita station】 3 minute walk from exit 3a ■JR Sobu Line, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, Nanboku Line, Metropolitan Subway Oedo Line 【Iidabashi station】 7 minute walk ■A direct limousine bus from Haneda Airport, Narita Airport
1-1-1 Iidabashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Hotel Metropolitan Edmont
Hotel Niwa Tokyo
The Royal Park Hotel Ic...
Hotel East 21 Tokyo
Candeo Hotels Tokyo Rop...
Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo
Tokyo Prince Hotel
Sunshine City Prince Ho...
The Gate Hotel Tokyo by...
Shibuya Stream Excel Ho...
Fraser Suites Akasaka T...
Tokyo Bay Shiomi Prince...
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.