Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
Thank you for your continued support of Kyokoyado Yasaka Yutone. In order to prevent infection and spread of new coronaviruses, we take the following measures in consideration of the health and safety of customers and employees. We would like to ask our customers for their understanding and cooperation. 1 * Thorough alcoholic disinfection throughout the building Alcohol disinfection is performed at the entrance, restroom, and restaurant as needed. Alcohol disinfection is appropriately performed at the places where customers often touch (doorknobs of guest rooms, doors, entrance areas, lounges) to strengthen disinfection and cleaning inside the building. 2 * Ventilation in all guest rooms and restaurants. All rooms are equipped with air purifier When cleaning the rooms, the windows and doors are opened for ventilation, and all rooms are equipped with an air purifier. 3 * Meal provision method We will guide you to eat as much as possible between seats at the restaurant. We may ask you to adjust your time. Thank you for your cooperation. 4 * Initiatives for employees Physical condition check before going to work All employees are subjected to a temperature inspection prior to work, and it is thorough to refrain from employees who have a fever or poor physical condition. We encourage disinfection of hands and fingers when entering the building and after using the restroom. We instruct students to refrain from going out and participating in events that are unnecessary and urgent, and refraining from attending meetings and events where an unspecified number of people gather. In addition, we may wear a mask when serving customers. <Request to customers> We ask for your cooperation in alcohol disinfection when visiting the museum. Alcohol disinfectant is installed in the building, so please use it.
Kyokoyado Yasaka Yutone is located at 3 minutes walk from Yasaka no To pagoda of Higashiyama Kyoto. Once you enter the small gate of the Kyomachiya, there will be an extraordinary space. Please relax in the space where you may feel the history of 1000 years. There are 7 rooms in total. It is of a Japanese modern taste each with a different atmosphere. Ease your fatigue in the cypress bath. Enjoy the genuine Kyo-Kaiseki made by the chef who has worked at a prestigious traditional Japanese restaurant in Gion. Colorful dishes centered on the blessings of sea and mountains exclusive of Kyoto will line up before you. Spend a time away from the everyday in the small accommodation which delivers the charms of Kyoto.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(9 reviews)
Kyokoyado Yasaka Yutone
413 Kodaiji Sagaru Minami-machi, Shimokawahara-dori, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
＜Chiso Kikusaya＞ Serves Kyo Kaiseki (traditional Kyoto course-style meal) cuisine prepared by our master chef who has worked as a master chef at a prestigious traditional Japanese-style restaurant in Gion, Kyoto. Please enjoy the delicate cuisine which uses seasonal food with perfect seasoning. A Kyo Kaiseki will be served which consists of Tofu, Yuba and Namafu, which are delicious and healthy food exclusive of Kyoto. The cuisine is made where attention is paid to the details and you may enjoy with your eyes and taste buds. Seating: Counter and table seats, 13 seats in total.Read moreClose
All guest rooms are equipped with cypress baths. Enjoy the healthy sterilizing effects and the woody aroma of cypress to relax your body and mind.Read moreClose
Other facility information
＜LIBRARY LOUNGE＞ Located on our garden level, this lounge with a welcoming atmosphere awaits you with various literature on Kyoto, magazines and computers. Sit back, relax with a cup of coffee, tea and Japanese tea and plan your travels ahead. ＜RECOMMENDED SIGHTSEEING＞ Our ryokan is located within convenient walking distances from the major tourist spots. - 4-minute walk: - Kodaiji Temple: There is a beautiful Garyochi and garden which is recommended for walking in kimonos - Entoku-In: It is a place where Hideyoshi and Nene spent their last years. The garden of Momoyama era is a must see. - Ishibe Alley: It is a narrow alley of stone pavement. - 10-minute walk: Yasaka Shrine/It is a popular area for tourists. There is the Maruyama park next to it. - 15-minute walk: Kiyomizu-dera Temple/A spot where you may view the townscape of Kyoto. A place to buy souvenirs. - 13-minute walk: The Oldest Zen Temple Kenninji/ You may see the national treasure, "Fujinraijinbyobu".Read moreClose
We are more than happy to store your luggage before checking in and after checking out of the ryokan.Read moreClose
- Children under elementary school may not stay at our ryokan. - Smoking is prohibited throughout the ryokan premise. - We do not have a parking lot. Please use a for-fee coin-operated parking lot nearby. - Guests arriving by taxi: Tell your driver to drive 150m toward east on Kodaiji Minamimon Dori (road) which leads to the Kodaiji parking lot on the Higashioji-dori, to the final destination of Maeda Coffee, which is located on southern side (our ryokan is right next to Maeda Coffee). - We are more than happy to store your luggage before and after checking into the hotel. - Accommodation tax will be added separately in the following amount: - Rate at JPY 20,000 or less: JPY 200 - Rate at JPY 20,001 - 50,000: JPY 500 - Rate at JPY 50,001 -: JPY 1,000Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
＜DIRECTIONS FROM KYOTO STATION＞ - By taxi: 15-minute ride with a cost of approx. JPY 1,100 - By bus: Take bus 206 from platform D2 or bus 100 from platform D1, ride for approx. 20 minutes, get off at Kiyomizudo bus stop, and walk for about 5 minutes.
413 Kodaiji Sagaru Minami-machi, Shimokawahara-dori, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.