白樺リゾート 池の平ホテル Ikenotaira Hotel
- Nagano > Tateshina ・ Shirakaba Lake ・ Kurumayama
- Ikenotaira Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Ikenotaira Hotel is a lakeside resort that you can make yourself feel comfortable with your family or as a couple on the East side of Shirakaba Lake located in Tateshina Highland. There are facilities and events inside premises where both children and adults can enjoy. For example, the biggest amusement park in Nagano Prefecture, "Family Land" and "Shadow-cut picture, glass, music box museum of the world". There are various types of guest rooms available, like a Japanese guest room where you can relax on the tatami flooring, or Japanese Western mixed room perfect for big groups. Guests can pick the perfect room that will match their ideals and styles. The meals will be a buffet with dishes cooked with seasonal ingredients. About 70 dishes will be prepared with seasonal crops that are made in Shinshu Area. There is a kids corner in the buffet area, for children to enjoy. In the outdoor spa made by Japanese cypress and natural stones, relieve the fatigue from your body and mind while watching the seasons transfer. You can also enjoy projection mapping while taking a bath, which is the first in Japan. Enjoy a fantastic bathing tame. Please spend a comfortable relaxing day off with your family and friends or someone special, at this resort that famous in Nagano is located at Shirakaba Lake.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
1596 Ashidahakkano, Tateshina, Kita-saku, Nagano Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
【Dinner】 A buffet with approximately 70 dishes where you can pick and eat the seasonal dishes all you like. Enjoy the freshly made dishes that are cooked by the chef in the open kitchen. Soft drinks are free for everyone. 【Breakfast】 Breakfast is a buffet of Japanese and Western food with approximately 30 dishes. You can enjoy the food that is cooked right in front of you. There is a kids buffet corner for children. (Baby food is prepared, and allergies inscriptions are written)Read moreClose
Ikenotaira Onsen, a homemade onsen by Ikenotaira Hotel. A variety of baths like gender separated spas made out of marble, outdoor spas and mixed sex outdoor spas are available here. The open mix gender large outdoor spa which is located in a piece of land of about of about 4000m2 is one of the best. You can relieve your daily stress in this spacious atmosphere in the ceramic baths, foot spas, and saunas. It is the first large outdoor spa with projection mapping which is screened 3 times a day, and you can enjoy this fantastic time with your friends and family while wearing a swim suit. (Quality of the springs) Simple Hot Spring (Weak Alkaline Hypotonic Onsen) Everyone, from small children and old people can bath in this transparent, odorless water as it is not as simulating. (Works for) Neuralgia, Muscle pain, Arthralgia, Sore Shoulders, Motor Paralysis etc.Read moreClose
Other facility information
【Indoor heated pool】 A water slide of height 4.2m, length 40m and flows at a speed of 14km/hr is loved by both adults and children! There are pools for kids, so you can enjoy playing around with your children. 【Bowling】 Bowling arena with 8 lanes. Anyone including beginners can play! Gutter bumpers for children are equipped in every lane. 【Game corner】 Card games, slot machines, UFO catchers, air hockey. A variety of games from old to new are available.Read moreClose
● If you are coming by car, please come to the front entrance. The staff will guide you to the parking lot. ● If you are booking a plan with privileges, we will be able to present your privileges even before check in from 8AM. ● We have a cloak room and refundable coin lockers for baggage before check in and after check out.Read moreClose
● Free for children under 2 years old. Please book without adding them into the count. ● For children over 3 years old, but under primary school, please enter the number in the "Preschool" column.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
【From Tokyo】 Get off at Chino Station (Chuo Line) and get on the bus to East Shirakaba for 50 mins, or take a taxi for 30 mins 【From Nagoya】 Transit at Shiojiri Station (Shinonoi Line) and get off at Chino Station (Chuo Line). Get on a bus to East Shirakaba for 50 mins 【Free shuttle bus service from Chino Station】 Reservation needed: approx. 30 mins ◆Pick up◆ Depart: Chino Station East Exit 11:40. 15:30 ◆To the station◆ Depart: Ikenotaira Hotel 10:40 14:20
1596 Ashidahakkano, Tateshina, Kita-saku, Nagano Prefecture
Tateshina Grand Hotel T...
Resort Hotel Tateshina
Gozoku no Yakata Dai Hi...
Yutoriro Tateshina Hote...
Kurumayama-Kogen Sky Pa...
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.