Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
"Le Chien" means "dog" in French. For those who wish to make their dogs feel at ease --. This is a hotel which fulfills this wish -- Le Chien Kyukaruizawa. There are 6 kinds of room in total. There is a spacious balcony in every room with ample room for you to run around with your dog. The hotel also has a dog salon and an outdoor dog run. On top of that, dogs are allowed in restaurants. Enjoy the chef's French course with your dog by your side. Kyukaruizawa is also filled with abundant nature. A unique place you can enjoy quality moments with your dog.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(50 reviews)
Le Chien Resort & Pet Hotel
1323-111 Karuizawa Higashi Nozawahara, Karuizawa-cho, Kitasaku-gun, Nagano Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
● Restaurant - Calme Vent - ● Dinner: Western course meal Meal prepared with seasonal ingredients Enjoy the pleasure of each season ※ Dinner hours (17: 20 ~ 19: 30 ~) will be alternated. We will inform you of the time at check-in. (Advance reservation is not possible) ● Breakfast: Japanese and Western Buffet We offer a full Japanese and Western buffet. Please enjoy this lavish breakfast. ※ Breakfast hours (from 7:30 to 9:00)Read moreClose
【Public Bath】 · The hotel's public bath is not a hot spring. · Cleaning will be at midnight 1~2am. Otherwise please use it at your own pleasure. · There is no alternating between men and women. · No pets are allowed, and bathing of children who are notin diapers is not allowed. 【Private bath】 · There are 2 different types of private baths Kami no yu or Kaori no yu. · Kami no yu is a carbonated cypress bath. · Kaori no yu is where you can enjoy various baths according to the season. · Both can be used free of charge. · Since reservation is not needed, there is automatic lighting of the entrance when you lock it from the inside, so please make sure that the lamp is not on when using.Read moreClose
Other facility information
【Pet bath】 · Pet bath is not hot spring water.. Advance reservation is accepted. Please contact us for rate charges. There is an indoor / outdoor dog run in the hotel.Read moreClose
· There is no hot spring provided at each of the baths. · The hotel is one that lets you stay with your dog. Dogs are allowed to roam freely within the hotel, and can also accompany guests at their seats in the restaurant. · There are certain dog breeds not allowed. · If you plan to stay with your plan, it is necessary to submit a "residence consent form". It is available on the official homepage of the hotel. Please print in advance and bring it on the day of intended stay.Read moreClose
All rooms are non-smoking. There is only one smoking space within the premises. Children of 0-2 yrs can sleep with an adult for free Children over the age of 3yrs can stay with the condition of a facility usage fee of 2,160 yen.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
By train: Shinano line or JR Karuizawa Station via Hokuriku Shinkansen Line, 15 minutes walk
1323-111 Karuizawa Higashi Nozawahara, Karuizawa-cho, Kitasaku-gun, Nagano Prefecture
Ponta Village Karuizawa
Princess House Karuizaw...
Karuizawa Prince Hotel ...
Karuizawa Hotel Soyokaze
Yutorelo Karuizawa Hotel
Hotel Belinetta Karuizawa
Hotel Otowa No Mori
Hotel Grand Vert Kyu Ka...
GREEN SEED KARUIZAWA
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.