本陣平野屋 花兆庵 Kachoan
- Gifu > Hidatakayama / Nyukawa River
- Hida Takayama Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Mouthwash is installed in all guest rooms. At the time of check-in, we measure the body temperature of all customers. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, we may refrain from staying according to the instructions of the public health center.
Kachoan welcomes customers with the utmost "Omotenashi". The hotel never lacks its hospitality so that all customers can spend a wonderful time here. What is needed and what isn't appears in the intuitive communication between our customers and the Ryokan. Hida Takayama flourished in the Edo era as a castle town remains a beautiful old town that is referred to as "little Kyoto." Kachoan is located in a beautiful old town where it hosts 28 rooms. In order to provide the utmost satisfactory room, the Ryokan created an elaborate plan for the room. You may encounter the style of little Kyoto with the best plan for you. To serve the "high quality" without any hesitation, the ryokan only serves the best cuisine for you. Please enjoy the taste of Hida in a calmly private restaurant. It is magnificent to take an open-air bath with a view of Mt. Hida. Taking a bath surrounded by white mud wall is an exclusive joy only for the female customers. The Ryokan wants to be a relaxing space for all the customers. Keeping that in mind the Ryokan pursuits the spirit of "Omotenashi".
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(22 reviews)
1-34 Honmachi Takayama-shi, Gifu-ken, Japan [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Outdoor Bath 'Relax Manten' (Men Only) An outdoor bath with a view of the mountain range at noon and starry sky at night. There is also a sauna. 'Kirara no Yu' (Women Only) 'Tsuki Akari no Yu' (Men Only) There is a different scenery for each season. Forget about the time and have a moment of bliss. 'Relax Kura' (Women Only) A spa facility for adult women. You can enjoy a rest on the hearth with herbal tea and a veranda on the river. Public Spa 'Ishibashi no Yu' A large public bath with large open glass windows. Please extend your arms and legs with a large bathroom and play with hot water until you feel relaxed.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Dinner will be served in a private dining room or in your room. If you have any request, please let us know at least 3 days before your stay. * Depending on the room type, it may not be possible to prepare meals in the room. Please contact us for details.Read moreClose
We offer various beauty treatments and massages. Please contact us for more details.Read moreClose
This plan NOT include the bath tax(¥150)Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo Station Tokyo -> (Bullet Train Nozomi 96 minutes) -> Nagoya -> (limited express fold 135 minutes) -> Takayama From Osaka Station Osaka -> (Bullet Train Nozomi 53 minutes) -> Nagoya -> (Takayama Main Line 135 minutes) -> Alpine SHUTTLE BUS service (FREE) If you wish, we will pick you up according to your arrival time so please inform us of your arrival time. We will pick you up on the day of if you call.
1-34 Honmachi Takayama-shi, Gifu-ken, Japan