龍リゾート＆スパ Ryu Resort and Spa
- Gifu > Hida Kogawa, Shosokawa, Kiyomi
- Takayama Ryujin Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
At check-in, you will be asked to fill out a check sheet to confirm your health condition and the place of transit to the hotel. Non-contact thermometers with a temperature of 37.5°C or above are not allowed for guests who do not wear a mask. At the hot spring dressing room, the dressing basket is removed to prevent infection. Please use the disposable bag provided at check-in.
RYU Resort and Spa is located near the world heritage site of Shirakawago and is also about 90 minutes from Nagoya and 45 minutes from Hida Takayama. Astonishing nature, 100% natural hot springs, and cuisine prepared with plenty of seasonal local ingredients: More luxury than one could ever wish for in a trip is offered at the resort. Spacious rooms on the Premium Floor provide true comfort. Hot springs water sourced from Takayama Ryujin Onsen, which springs from 1,300m underground, is clear and said to have a high beautifying effect on the skin. Traditional Japanese cuisine with fresh seafood is delivered from the northern regions every morning and are delicately prepared by our head chef. Start with the chef's special appetizer and enjoy a dining experience that lasts a lifetime. The hotel also has a bar equipped with a foot bath, barbecue grills, a pool, and much more that will help make your stay as pleasurable as possible. To see the surrounding landscape covered in snow is also an intriguing view in winter. Relax and enjoy the luxury of a hot spring bath with a view overlooking the great nature of Shokawa and Takayama.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(51 reviews)
Ryu Resort and Spa
892-11 Arabuchi, Shokawa, Takayama, Gifu [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
◆Bar Spare time for a drink and a conversation at the stylish softly lit bar after dinner. Foot bath is also offered in the terrace. ◆Shiki Zen, restaurant by the forest With the wall facing the forest now renovated to a glass wall, you can dine by the beautifully lit up forest and be charmed by the ever changing colors of the scenery through four seasons. ◆Le Vent Vert, restaurant on a hill Restaurant near cottages situated in a forest. A section opens as a terrace during summer turning it into a little oasis.Read moreClose
There is an open-air bath and a public bath. The clear alkalic water sourced from Takayama Ryujin Onsen sprung from 1,300m underground and is high in beautifying effect. Once warmed up you will stay warm for hours. 100% natural and free-flowing guaranteed.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Aquamarine swimming pool Take a splash at this outdoor pool surrounded by nature. Exclusive for hotel guests. *open only in summer Foot bath Enjoy a soothing foot bath with a drink in your hand overlooking the dynamic nature of Shokawa. * Business period: May to OctoberRead moreClose
Customers with children: Premier Room Japanese and Western rooms 75 sqm and Deluxe Room Japanese and Western rooms 50 sqm can be accommodated with children. If you would like to bring your children, please contact the Relux Concierge Desk. (Fee) Elementary school students: 70% of the room rate Infant (with meal / futon) 6,600 yen Infants (meals only) 3,300 yen Infant (futon only) 3,300 yen Infant (without meal / futon) 2,200 yen This plan includes consumption tax and service charge. Bath tax is not included. Separately 150 yen for adults (free for children)Read moreClose
* Pets are not allowed to enter the premises. * Reservations are accepted from 2 or more adults. If you make a reservation for 1 child + 1 adult, an adult fee will be charged for the child.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
(If you come by JR) Takayama Line Takayama Station- (bus) -Shokawa-Ryu Resort & Spa (If you come by bus) Meitetsu Bus Center- (Highway Bus for Takayama) -Takayama-Bus-Ryu Resort & Spa * A free shuttle bus runs to Takayama Station on the Takayama Line. Advance reservation required. Please be sure to make a reservation at least 5 days before your stay date, as we may not be able to accept your boarding depending on the congestion situation.
892-11 Arabuchi, Shokawa, Takayama, Gifu
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.