あわら温泉 グランディア芳泉 Awara Onsen Grandia Housen
- Fukui > Awara
- Awara Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
This is a resort that combines the charm of Echizen and it's beautiful four seasons. Located in the middle of a magnificent 23,000 sq. meter Japanese garden, the Awara Osen Grandia Hosen welcomes guests with traditional Japanese hospitality and an equally traditional Japanese vibe. While fulfilling every aspect of a traveler's experience, Grandia Hosen also stands as a unique example of architectural design. It's accommodations blend stylish with modern Japanese flavor; the Hanare Yutorogi-tei rooms and the Kotobuki-tei villa suites are prime examples, and every room comes with a private outdoor spa. Changing with the seasons, the Japanese garden never fails to deliver a nice breeze through the latticed windows in each room, providing the perfect moment to relax oneself. Above all, the Kotobuki-tei villa suites present guests with the highest quality lodging and hospitality for your special getaway; it's the perfect accommodation to match your perfect vacation. Whether it's with your family, friends, or that special loved one, look no further than Grandia Hosen to find the best room when planning your next trip. Echizen in Fukui is rich in natural resources as it is surrounded by mountains, fields, and the ocean. Using the best local ingredients such as rice, Echizen crab, deep-water shrimp, mouthwatering plates of food are sure to create an enjoyable dining experience that will effortlessly bring a smile to your face. Another charm of the land is the hot spring bath. All of the water used at the Grandia Hosen's Awara Onsen are sourced on-site. Each of the room's baths, the spectacular baths made of Japanese cypress, and the outdoor spas will allow our guests to enjoy the soft spring water to their heart's content. Your luxurious stay at Grandia Hosen should be treated as a precious and blissful occasion. Take in the seasonal and cultural wonders that northwestern Japan has to offer; sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself at the Grandia Hosen.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(53 reviews)
Awara Onsen Grandia Housen
43-26 Funatsu, Awara, Fukui-ken, Japan [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
■Villa 'Kotobukitei' Dinner and breakfast will be served in the room or small ballroom. ■'Yutorogitei' Dinner and breakfast will be served in private room 'Yuzen'. ■Deluxe 'kousuiden', standard main building Dinner and breakfast will be served at restaurant 'Ki no Kura'. ※Depending on the circumstances of the inn, the dining location may change.Read moreClose
In addition to the hot spring provided in the outdoor bath in each guest room, there is also a SPA located on the 5th floor: "Tsuki no yu" and "Hoshi no yu" (Male and Female guests have separate time throughout the day). Guests staying at Yutorogitei and Kotobukitei could use the hinoki common bath as well.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
○ Tojibo / Sakai City, Fukui Prefecture Approximately 15 minutes by car from the hotel. The highlight of Tohbosho are the various rocks which were cut roughly by the erosion of waves. Spanning for 1km, it is truly exciting seeing waves erode the cliffs. The columnar joint made of gigantic pyroxene andesite is the only one of its kind here in Japan. This geologically precious site is also a natural treasure.Read moreClose
This plan does not include the bath tax (150 yen). (Please pay at the hotel).Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
【Traveling by plane】 ・From Haneda Airport (ANA/JAL)-Komatsu Airport-(Car rental or taxi)-Kotobuki-tei Villa Suites ・New Chitose Airport/Sendai Airport/Narita Airport/Fukuoka Airport-(ANA)-Komatsu Airport-(Car rental or taxi)-Kotobuki-tei Villa Suites 【Traveling by train】 (1) Tokyo Station-(Tokaido Shinkansen Hikari)-Maibara Station (Tokkyu Shirasagi)-Awara Onsen Station, approximately 3 hours and 40 minutes (2) Tokyo Station-(Hokuriku Shinkansen)-Kanazawa Station (Tokkyu Thunderbird or Shirasagi)-Awara Onsen Station, approximately 3 hours and 10 minutes (3) Osaka Station-(Tokkyu Thunderbird)-Awara Onsen Station, approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes (4) Nagoya Station-(Tokkyu Shirasagi)-Awara Onsen, approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes (5) Kanazawa Station-(Tokkyu Thunderbird or Shirasagi)-Awara Onsen Station, approximately 40 minutes 【Please note】 Shuttle bus service available from Awara Onsen Station to our hotel(please inform us in advance). From the station: between 15:00~16:30, twice every hour at :00 and :30. To the station: between 8:30~11:00, twice every hour at :00 and :30.
43-26 Funatsu, Awara, Fukui-ken, Japan
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.